Wednesday April 22, 2015
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, 11 Jamison Street, Sydney
If ever a market has been disrupted by new technologies, it’s travel. First the internet destroyed the old high street retail model and Expedia became the world’s largest travel agent. Then user review and social networking sites replaced guidebooks and word of mouth as customers’ preferred source of recommendations. And with mobile bookings hitting 40 per cent in the US in 2014, the era of disruption shows no sign of ending anytime soon.
The Mumbrella Travel Marketing Summit saw experts from across the industry come together to try to make sense of the challenges facing travel marketing in a digital world.
Professionals discussed how the big travel brands have adapted to the new digital media landscape, and what they want from their agency partners.
The conference was opened by Keith Stanley, General Manager Product, Advertising & Customer Experience, Flight Centre Travel Group who spoke on Flight Centre’s evolving marketing strategy.
This event is a must-attend for:
- Travel marketers
- PR agencies and specialist content agencies with travel industry clients
- Creative and digital agencies with travel industry clients
- Media agencies with travel industry clients
- Travel agents and operators
- Marketing technology vendors
- Relevant for: Travel companies such as hotels, resorts and travel agents; Government-funded transport and country brand advertising; Transport groups including airlines, rail services and cruise lines.
For event enquiries please contact email@example.com