April 22 – Sydney
If ever a market has been disrupted by new technologies, it’s travel. First the internet destroyed the old high street retail model and Expedia became the world’s largest travel agent. Then user review and social networking sites replaced guidebooks and word of mouth as customers’ preferred source of recommendations. And with mobile bookings hitting 40 per cent in the US in 2014, the era of disruption shows no sign of ending anytime soon.
The Mumbrella Travel Marketing Summit will see experts from across the industry come together to try to make sense of the challenges facing travel marketing in a digital world.
Hear how the big travel brands have adapted to the new digital media landscape, and what they want from their agency partners.
The conference will be opened by Keith Stanley, General Manager Product, Advertising & Customer Experience, Flight Centre Travel Group who will talk about Flight Centre’s evolving marketing strategy.
This event is the first of its kind in Australia and a must-attend for:
- Travel marketers
- PR agencies and specialist content agencies with travel industry clients
- Creative and digital agencies with travel industry clients
- Media agencies with travel industry clients
- Travel agents and operators
- Marketing technology vendors
- Relevant for: Travel companies such as hotels, resorts and travel agents; Government-funded transport and country brand advertising; Transport groups including airlines, rail services and cruise lines.
Date: Wednesday April 22
Venue: L’Aqua, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney NSW 2000
For event enquiries please contact email@example.com